Motivation Letter for Semiotics
Please write a brief motivation letter (in English, maximum of 4600 characters with spaces) based on the following points:
- describe what skills and knowledge you have acquired through previous education and working experience;
- analyze how the master's programme in Semiotics can contribute to your personal development;
- describe your current ideas about a research topic you would like to focus on during your master's studies
- motivation and general aptitude for studies in Semiotics
- analytical and argumentation skills
Applicants with a positive result, 51% of the maximum score for the motivation letter are invited to the second stage, interview (takes place in April).